The Marriage of Art & Architecture
January 9, 2019
This second event in the Denver Architecture Foundation’s quarterly series co-presented with the Clyfford Still Museum will focus on the relationship of art and architecture. Panelists will discuss two local examples – the Clyfford Still Museum and the Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art – and specifically how each building relates to the collection it houses, architecture as art and qualities of good design.
- Dean Sobel, Director, Clyfford Still Museum
- Taisto Mäkelä, PhD, Associate Professor, University of Colorado Denver College of Architecture and Planning
- Hugh Grant, Director, Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
- Jim Olson, FAIA, Founding Partner, Olson Kundig
- Moderated by Mary Chandler
6:30-8:00pm (doors open at 6:00pm)
$10 DAF or CSM Members
Light refreshments will be provided
Please note: There is metered street parking and paid lot parking nearby. As always, we encourage the use of public transportation, Lyft or Uber – thank you!
Image credit: Jeremy Bittermann.
Check out our events calendar to keep up-to-date with all DAF happenings.