Civic Center Park | A Speerian Play: Act 1 Scene 1 – Voorhies Memorial Gateway and Sea Lion Pool
101 W. 14th Ave.
Want more information on this structure? Links to additional resources below.
- Denver’s Civic Center Park Master Plan by Denver Parks & Recreation Department and Mundus Bishop Design, Inc., 2005
- Robert W. Speer, a City Builder by Edgar Carlisle McMechen, 2017
- “Visit Civic Center Park” by Civic Center Conservancy
- “What Has Knowing a Little Colorado History Done for Me Lately” by Barbara E. Sternberg
- And, our friends at the Denver Public Library’s Department of Western History and Genealogy are always helpful. Pay them a visit – you won’t regret it!