Civic Center Park | A Speerian Play: Act 1 Scene 2 – McNichols Building / Carnegie Library
144 W. Colfax Ave.
Want more information on this building? Links to additional resources below.
- “A History of the McNichols Building” by Emily Haggstrom, 2011
- Denver Landmarks and Historic Districts by Thomas J. Noel and Nicholas Wharton, 2016
- “Denver’s McNichols building revamped to become cultural center of city” by Yesenia Robles, 2016
- “Building History” by McNichols Civic Center Building
- “McNichols Building, a former Carnegie library, opens a new chapter” by Patricia Calhoun, 2012
- And, our friends at the Denver Public Library’s Department of Western History and Genealogy are always helpful. Pay them a visit – you won’t regret it!