Civic Center Park | A Speerian Play: Act 1 Scene 2C – Greek Theater and Colonnade of Civic Benefactors
101 W. 14th Ave.
Want more information on this structure? Links to additional resources below.
- “Civic Center Park: The Greek Theater and Voorhies Memorial” by The Masonry of Denver
- Denver Landmarks and Historic Districts by Thomas J. Noel and Nicholas Wharton, 2016
- The Colonnade of Civic Benefactors, #1-11 by Denver History Blog, 2019-2020
- The WPA Guide to Colorado: The Highest State by Federal Writers’ Project, 2014
- And, our friends at the Denver Public Library’s Department of Western History and Genealogy are always helpful. Pay them a visit – you won’t regret it!