Downtown Denver | A Game of City and Empire Builders: Round 2 Move 2 – Oxford Hotel
1600 17th St.
Play Audio Tour
Want more information on this building? Links to additional resources below.
- Ghosthunting Colorado by Kailyn Lamb, 2016
- Giving Preservation a History: Histories of Historic Preservation in the United States by Max Page, 2004
- History of Colorado, Volume 3 by Wilbur Fiske Stone, 1918
- “Our History: Explore the Historic Beginnings of a Denver Icon” by Oxford Hotel
- National Register of Historic Places Inventory – Nomination Form: Oxford Hotel
- And, our friends at the Denver Public Library’s Department of Western History and Genealogy are always helpful. Pay them a visit – you won’t regret it!